As "time" draws to an end, it is becoming more and more difficult for Gods children to communicate with him in Prayer. There are all kinds of vices from Laziness to faithlessness to simple lack of faith in God waring against us, in our flesh and through our carnal nature.
Today Gods word that was dropped in my spirit was to write down a list of things to pray about and I did so believing that it would help anyone who seems blank of words to speak when it is time to pray! Just feel free to print out the list and use it. Remember a prayerless Christian is a defeated person. Bible says if you are hot and cold, God will spit you out of his mouth!! And if you are not in his mouth then you can not speak the words that bring about Gods life to be victorious on this earth!
“Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;”-Ephesians 6:18
1. Pray for God’s mercy and grace upon your(our) lives; confessing past sins (done knowingly or unknowingly in thoughts in words and in deeds)unto God and repenting (turning with your heart) from past unGodly habits!
2. Pray for Families and Marriages; Nuclear, extended and friends, even those you do not know about. Pray for their salvation and the salvation of unbelievers.
3. Pray for followers of Jesus Christ all over the world who are advancing with the gospel but are meeting fierce opposition and persecution and even death. Let God continue to give them boldness to carry the cross, that they may stand firm in the word not shaken. That he continue to strengthen them in their endeavors and also that God gives us the zeal to go out and do likewise as it is the mandate given to us all by Jesus. Pray for sanctification of these through Gods truth and for Gods love continue to be in them as Christ is in them.
4. Pray for “ISRAEL”, Gods people who are constantly under attack. Pray for the salvation of those God has called into the kingdom and that God continue to keep them safe as he has promised. Pray for Israel blessing them constantly in your prayers!
"God said to Abram: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."-Genesis 12:3
5.Pray for the Sick & Poor in this world. Jesus said they will always be with and amongst us, so they need to be constantly remembered lest they forsake God and curse his name.
"For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always."-Mark 14:7
6. “ASK FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT ALWAYS” (Most important prayer point), so that he can lead us through discernment and teach us the word of God which he himself inspired throughout the ages!
"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?"-Luke 11:13
7. Pray for discernment, humility and wisdom for just judgement and a merciful heart in this world as we walk with God! If we are not discerning, we will be decieved and if we are decieved we will be led astray and no one is led astray to eternal lfe, you can only be led astray to your destruction! It is either discernment or deception, there is no standing inbetween.
"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"-Micah 6:8!
8. Pray for Rulers, Presidents and economies, especially in the country where you reside and your native country.
9. Pray prayers of Thanksgiving to God for the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ, the outpouring and the reception of the Spirit of God, by those God has chosen.
10. Make prayers of Acknowledgements unto the almighty God who is the creator of all things.
11. Ask God to continue to provide for us his children and thank him for answered prayers made by Faith by the power of the Holy Spirit, who is our seal of righteousness unto God through the blood of Jesus Christ.
12. Pray for your enemies.
13. Pray also for me just I am praying for you!
14. Pray “only” in Jesus name to GOD the father asking the Holy Spirit to remind you of more things to pray about. It is easy for a bride to claim what belongs to her husband if she legally carries or bears his name. As the bride of Christ, we bear his name and no longer Adams who is our father according our carnal nature, and we must always present the name of only Jesus every time we come to God in prayers!
Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Quench not the Spirit. 20Despise not prophesyings. -1 Thessalonians 5:17-19